10 Reasons Great Sales Guys Don’t Marry Ugly Girls
Every time I see something like this:
I think to myself: now there is a great sales guy.
Top 10 Reasons Great Sales Guys Don’t Marry Ugly Girls
- Great sales guys are good listeners. Or at least they can fake it if they aren’t. Hot chicks dig great listeners.
- Great sales guys are interesting to listen to. They tell great stories that are interesting and have a point. Most of the time these stories make hot chicks laugh. Hot chicks like guys who can make them laugh.
- Great sales guys don’t drive Toyota Corollas. Hot chicks don’t roll in Corollas.
- Great sales guys make plenty of cabbage. Face it: it’s going to take a few dollas to make her holla.
- Great sales guys are insecure. Guys make fun of other guys who are with ugly girls. Great sales guys can’t stand to be made fun of.
- Great sales guys know how to close. They don’t fumble on the 1 yard line after a 16 play, 99 yard drive.
- Great sales guys know how to read non-verbal communication. Hot chicks love it when they don’t have to explain to him to take out the trash, they just wink and nod and he is on it. Great sales guys also know what it means when she twirls her fingers in her hair (see #6) as she is listening to his (see #2) funny stories.
- Great sales guys don’t take no for an answer. What, you think the girl in the picture said “yes” to him the first time he asked?
- Great sales guys love it when people talk about them. Ego does funny things to a human – like give them courage to do the seemingly impossible so all their friends can exclaim “you ‘da man!”
- Great sales guys are fearless. Great sales guys are full of action – and action is the antidote to fear. Chicks dig scars. Broken bones heal. Glory lasts forever.